Board of Directors
GTTI is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors who set policy and direction for GTTI's services and programmes.
There is a maximum of 20 Directors, 5 of whom are appointed by GTTI partner organizations - the other 15 Directors are elected at large from the community.
Interested citizens can become involved in various Committees of the Board, or assist with special projects that GTTI carries out.
Board Directors are elected by the GTTI membership at the Annual General Meeting and may hold office for up to 4 terms of 2 years.
Are you interested in joining the Board of Directors or becoming involved in a committee? If so, please submit your application below.
2017 Board of Directors
- Jennifer Anderson, Georgina Chamber of Commerce
- Anne Pegg, South Lake Community Futures
- Dan Fellini, Town of Georgina
- Karyn Stone, Town of Georgina
- Jennifer Sarna, York Catholic District School Board
- Dianne Hawkins, York Region District School Board
- John De Faveri, Chair
- Vice Chair, vacant
- Peter Budreo, Secretary
- Tracie Bliss, Treasurer
- Carr Hatch, Past Chair
- Ron Crocco
- Alan Hoyle
- Sandy Robinson
- Sharon Russell
- Gary Schecter
- Susan Wansbrough
- Human Resources