Full Time Administrative Assistant
ServiceMaster Aurora Newmarket Richmond Hill is a large and well established Disaster Restoration firm. Headquartered in Newmarket, we offer 24/7 response for insurance claims (fires, floods etc.) providing emergency mitigation and reconstruction services.
The successful candidate will have, at minimum, the following:
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Accounts receivable and accounts payables experience
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Quick Books experience not required but would be an asset
Duties to include but not limited to:
- A/P – Maintenance and data entry of vendor invoices, credit card charges & filing
- Maintenance of vendor WSIB and insurance certificates
- A/R – Invoicing, Job costing, posting customer payments, collection calls, monthly reporting and filing
- Relief on Reception Desk – entering claims, managing incoming calls and emails
- Assist office staff as required with various tasks
- Some Excel format spread sheets, reporting maintenance required
Please email your resume for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ISO: PSWs for Home Healthcare
Advanta Health Care Services is currently seeking PSWs for community work. We are a Home Care agency, looking for reliable and organized care providers.
If you enjoy making people smile, looking for flexible hours, competitive compensation, and meaningful relationships with clients, families and colleagues – we know you will love working with us!
Full-time, part time or casual availability are considered.
We provide service and are hiring in all of GTA and surrounding areas, as well as throughout most of Southern Ontario.
- PSW Certificate or equivalent (DSW, Nursing Student, Health Care Aide (HCA), Home Support Worker (HSW), Internationally Trained Nurse, RN, RPN)
- A current CPR certificate and first aid certificate
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to perform tasks that are necessary for the position
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is an asset
Please apply with your RESUME and include a list of THREE REFERENCES that can be contacted, send resumes to email@example.com
We wish to thank all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.